Broadcast Video Production
We’ll broadcast your next press conference or event live and help you craft your story for distribution to the media. Our producers are at home on the red carpet or in the trenches at the Super Bowl. We create calm from chaos with attention to detail and courage under fire. Because we understand your project is only as good as your results, we offer comprehensive, accurate results measurement and reporting.
Broadcast Video Distribution
AKA MEDIA INC. offers a variety of distribution options to meet your individual needs. We can send your video across the country and around the world through digital distribution, satellite feeds, large–scale dub duplication, or hard copies sent by request. We understand how to reach the right producers with the right video at the right time.
Maximize your exposure to TV stations by providing news producers with the video that tells your story. We specialize in behind–the–scenes video production on the sets of the world’s most sensitive film shoots, live press events and interviews. Our media relations experts contact the producers who want to share your video with their TV audiences.
From choosing your spokesperson, to story development, to booking interviews, our team helps your SMT hit the target. We’ve produced hundreds of successful SMTs with celebrities, athletes, chefs, newsmakers and industry experts.
Public Service Announcements (PSAs)
Our producers start by working with you on creative concept development, script writing and pre–production consultation to map out a plan for your public service campaign. Our media relations team gets your PSA placed on stations that air them in the public interest.
Additional TV Services
- Script writing and story consultation
- Location or studio productions
- Set design and construction
- Studio production and broadcast coordination
- Single or multi–camera productions
- Food stylists, prop stylists, makeup and catering
- Media training for executives and celebrities
- Editing and special effects
- Telephone pitching, placement and follow–up
- Spanish TV Distribution
- Blast fax and e–mail to 1,000 U.S. newsrooms
- Broadcast quality video via FTP
- Point-to-point video transmissions (same-day)
- Satellite uplinks and downlinks (same-day)
- Critical Mention™ monitoring
- Pathfire™ digital media gateway (700 TV stations)
- CBS Newspath™ (CBS affiliates)
- ION Newswatch™ (guaranteed placements)